1. The effects of catalyst, fluoride, Mn2+, Ni2+, Zn2+, PO4 and Fe2+ on the phosphating process of aluminium were studied in detail by means of scanning electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction, potential-time curve and film weight change. The results show that guanidine nitrate has the characteristics of good water solubility, low dosage and fast film formation. It is an effective promoter of aluminium phosphating: fluoride can promote film formation, increase film weight and refine grain; Mn2+, Ni2+ can obviously refine grain, make phosphating film uniform and compact, and increase film formation rate. Visual phosphating film appearance, when the concentration of Zn2+ is low, can not form different films or different films, film weight increases with the increase of Zn2+ concentration; the content of phosphating film has a great impact on the weight of phosphating film, and increases PO4. With the increase of phosphating film content, the weight of phosphating film increases. 2. second. The alkaline electropolishing process of aluminium was studied in alkaline polishing liquid system. The effect of corrosion inhibitor and viscosizer on polishing effect was compared. An alkaline polishing liquid system with good polishing effect has been successfully obtained. For the first time, additives for reducing operating temperature, prolonging service life of solution and improving polishing effect were obtained.
8. Check the fit clearance of the parting surface of the dynamic and static die to make it within the allowable range of 0.1 mm. Whether the exhaust pipe of parting surface is blocked or not, it should be cleaned up when blocked.
9. Check whether the cooling system is blocked, leaked, loosened or damaged. If blockage or leakage occurs, targeted repair should be carried out.
10. The repaired die should be removed during the repairing process. Die-casting dies not produced for the time being shall be oiled on the surface of the cavity, slideway and guide pillar before assembly.
11. After inspection and repair, the die can be produced only after the first pressing part has passed the inspection.
Mold maintenance personnel must master a principle in the process of maintenance, maintenance and maintenance. It is absolutely not allowed to change the die size without permission. If the original size changes, a large number of quality accidents will occur, and the loss will be very serious. Polishing dies need to add a point, where there is viscous aluminum, where there is carbon deposition polishing, as far as possible to reduce the wear caused by polishing on the dies.
The slow development of China's die-casting die industry has led to the long-term stagnation of China's position in the world's die-casting die industry. So, what are the factors that affect the development speed of die casting die industry in China?
Through analysis, the following factors have great influence on the development speed of die casting industry in China. These factors include: relatively backward production process of die-casting die; no uniform standard for die-casting die production; lack of investment in scientific research and technological innovation in die-casting die industry, which limits the further improvement of the overall level of die-casting die industry. And lack of key factors. The contradiction between supply and demand of die casting technicians is prominent. The distribution of die casting production enterprises is scattered and the scale advantage has not been formed.
Under the restriction of these factors, the development speed of die casting die industry in China is slow, and there has been no obvious progress for a long time. Therefore, in order to improve the production level and development speed of the die-casting die industry in China, the above problems should be solved first, so that the die-casting die industry can get rid of the shackles.